15 November 2006

How I would have killed my ex-wife?

However way I would have "dunnit", for sure I would not be hypothesising about it. I really can't believe the premise of O.J's new book!!! Please how insensitive is that? Is it not bad enough that his kids are growing up not entirely sure their father killed their mother, does he have to go and make light of the fact of her unfortunate demise? Pehaps this is all a publicity stunt to promote his new book. Again its the most insensitive and selfish thing he could have done. I read somewhere that Fox is airing a two-part interview with him, the theme of which is similar to that of the book. The whole thing is sickening. If I were him, I would remain in my hole in Florida, work on my golf handicap and prepare to meet my maker. I sure as hell would not be tempting fate in this fashion, she has been known to be fickle.

OJ Simpson reveals how he would have killed his wife guardian.co.uk

2 comments:

Pilgrimage to Self said...

I was just reading about this on another blog and I couldn't believe what I was reading. I didn't realise he had actually WRITTEN A BOOK about it!!!! Is he nuts? Anyway, I've always said that he did it. I think he is just about to shoot himself in the foot. YOu know what the experts say about murderers, they always have to find a way to show off about their crimes, especially when they think they will never be caught. Watch out O.J, this just might be your Waterloo!

NaijaBloke said...

This guy is definately sick ..he shd be locked up jo...

U have a nice weekend