01 March 2006

I'm It!

I have observed the tag cycle and I had actually hoped that I would have been left out, not because I can’t answer the questions, but because I don’t have 4 people to tag in return who have not already been tagged! You will all forgive me, I have only just ‘moved’ in and I am trying to acquaint myself with the population.

1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
ANS: Let me borrow a line from a Miki Howard song ‘When I dream, I dream in color’!

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
ANS: Maybe I am not normal, but I find that with the right delivery, any topic can engage me. If the question was ‘Who bores you to death’ that’s a different story!

3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
ANS: It’s got to be MP3’s. I try and buy cd’s from my favorite artists, but at the end of the day, I rip ‘em onto my hard drive.

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
ANS: No, a life without Princess and my lil sis? Unimaginable!

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?
ANS: Poverty.

6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?
ANS: I think Bono and the Gates have the skinny on that, me I am just trying to keep my head above water!

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
ANS: Nothing really, I believe all things have and will continue to work out for good for me.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
ANS: This a real tough one, Michael Jackson would have never heard of plastic surgery.

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry – Which do you choose?
ANS: Opera and I would see ‘Phantom of the Opera’ by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber even though I have the audio recording. I have never seen/listened to an Italian Opera and I am told it’s an experience worth having.

10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
ANS: Who framed Roger Rabbit

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
ANS: I must have spent the whole of yesterday pondering this one and I really don’t know who I would invite and for that matter I don’t know who I wouldn’t.

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
ANS: No need ‘celebrating’ this fiction over fact.

1 comment:

adefunke said...

I am not telling