05 March 2006

Worked all through the weekend (well almost!)

Friday was not a good day, and I suspect it only got worse with the thought of spending the weekend camped up with my colleagues at our bi-annual departmental retreat. I don’t know why we bother, my boss knows exactly what he wants to do, how he wants to do it, the time-frame in which he wants to do it, etc He really doesn’t need to steal my precious weekend under the guise of deciding these things. Anyways I show up late, and keep my mouth shut, and apart from the fact that the training school was rationing diesel (don’t as me why because I really don’t know) and I had to spend a most uncomfortable night (I chose not to open the windows, I didn’t want any flying, slithering or scampering visitors) it wasn’t all bad.

No comments: