07 May 2006

Farewell to Highbury

With a 4-2 victory over Wigan Athletic, Arsenal bids farewell to Highbury. Henry scored his last hat trick at Highbury, hopefully not his last hat trick for Arsenal.

I had blogged earlier about the race for a 4th place finish in the Premiership, and in a strange turn of events (food poisoning which floored practically all the first team players), Spurs lost 2-1 to West Ham ensuring a 5th place finish for them and a 4th place finsh for us.

I saw my boy TAM on saturday and he was too happy to inform me that he was making the trip out to Stade de France for the CL final. I am as green as a bottle of Heineken! He has promised to bring back pictures like that is supposed to make me feel better. I must remember to call and tell him to please go do some spiritual consultation, check on his mojo. His presence at the match had better not jinx us o!

Highbury Farewell Arsenal.com

Match Report Arsenal 4 - 2 Wigan Athletic Arsenal.com

Match Report Arsenal 4 - 2 Wigan Athletic Soccernet.com

Spurs Sickened at the last Soccernet.com

No comments: